Western Maine and Mountain Washington Valley
- Stay and Play Golf Getaway at Pleasant Point
18 Hole Round of Golf with Cart at Lake Kezar Country Club – Hotel Accommodations
- Shopping (tax-free) in North Conway, NH. “The Outlet capital of Northern New England.”
- “Canoe the Saco”
- Many wonderful New England Bed and Breakfast and Inns.
- Fryeburg Fair “Maine’s Blue Ribbon Classic.” Always the first week in October.
- Extensive hiking trails, both wilderness and mountains.
- Great hunting and fishing in season.
- The most spectacular foliage rides in New England, mid-September through October.
- “The Field of Dreams,” in Fryeburg. Three baseball fields, 2 football/soccer fields, kids’ playground, and walking path. Call 207-935-3933 for information on camps.
- Fryeburg Recreation Golf Tournament. Always the weekend after Labor Day. The largest “public welcome” Golf Tournament in Western Maine.
Contact Brad at email@example.com
- Stone Mountain Arts Center.
- StoryLand in Glenn, NH.
- Conway Scenic Railway in North Conway, NH.
- Ham Arena – Indoor Ice Rink.
- Check out Maine’s Lakes & Mountains Region here